|Arrival Date||Nights||Price p/p||Availability|
|06 to 22 Dec 2018||December Deal|
|23 Dec 2018||7||€699||Full|
|30 Dec 2018||7||€799||Full|
|06 Jan 2019||7||€609||Full|
|13 Jan 2019||7||€639||Full|
|20 Jan 2019||7||€659||Full|
|27 Jan 2019||7||€699||2 rooms|
|03 Feb 2019||7||€729||3 rooms|
|10 Feb 2019||7||€749||8 rooms|
|17 Feb 2019||7||€799||9 rooms|
|24 Feb 2019||7||€689||7 rooms|
|03 Mar 2019||7||€659||3 rooms|
|10 Mar 2019||7||€629||8 rooms|
|17 Mar 2019||7||€579||6 rooms|
|24 Mar 2019||7||€579||12 rooms|
|30 Mar 2019||7||€579||15 rooms|
|17 Mar to 07 Apr||Spring Breaks|
Prices are per person in EURO (we accept payment in GBP or EURO)
Italian Tourist Tax
To comply with Italian legislation a Tourist Tax must be charged in the resort. The rate is 1.40€ per person per night and applies to all guests aged 14 or over.
Our rates are per person based on 2 sharing
- Standard room – no supplement (Austrian twin/double; twin; or triple). Standard rooms have a washbasin. Bathroom facilities on the same floor are shared with 1 other guest room and a member of our staff. The shared bathroom has a bath with shower over and WC, plus there is a separate WC for these rooms.
- En-suite rooms – supplements apply (Austrian twin/double; twin; or triple). En-suite rooms have private shower and WC.
- Premium rooms – supplement €119 per room per week – most have a balcony
- Room 18 – supplement €84 per room per week – large room with small en-suite
- Room 19 – supplement €84 per room per week – large room with exterior entrance. Natural light is slightly restricted
Additional Guests occupying 3rd beds in rooms:-
- Children (aged 13 or under) taking early evening meal with 2-course children’s menu 40%
- Children under 3 years -please enquire
- Cots are available at no extra charge
(7 night stays during mid and low season dates. Sorry, does not apply 30/12/18 or 17/02/19)
- Book 6 rooms (12 guests) …. 1 FREE place
Venice Marco Polo Airport with set timings – from €94 p/p return (see Getting There for details)
Transfer Connection Indemnity
Our indemnity scheme against missed outward transfer connection costs just €15 p/p. If your designated flight is delayed we will make alternative arrangements up to the value of €200 p/p to get you to your Mountainsun accommodation as soon as safely possible by shared transfer and, if necessary, we will provide budget overnight accommodation near the airport.
Our prices are per person in EURO.
Following the Brexit vote and the effects of the subsequent devaluation of Sterling, we have decided to price in Euro. By doing so, we can avoid adding Currency Surcharges should the value of GBP decline between now and your stay, and you will benefit should the value of GBP increase.
Payment in GBP:-
We can accept payments in GBP. The exchange rate will be calculated on the mid-market rate on XE.com. We require a deposit of £200 per room. 70 days before departure we will apply the exchange rate and send a statement. The balance will be due 8 weeks before departure. We can accept payment by credit card (2% charge), debit card or bank transfer.
Payment in Euro:-
We require a deposit of €200 per room. The balance will be due 8 weeks before departure. We can accept payment by bank transfer.