05 to 21 December 2019
Unbelievable value, early season short breaks and 7 night stays
- Lift pass – full area Dolomiti Superski
- Transfers from Venice Marco Polo airport with set timings
- Catered accommodation including wine
- Discounted ski hire – 50% OFF
|Arrival Date||3 nights||4 nights||7 nights|
|12/12/2019||Thursday||€429||€539||5 nts €639|
NB – Rates are per person in EURO
(We accept payment in GBP or Euro – see below)
We provide a late supper on arrival night; breakfast with hot option each morning; afternoon tea with homemade cakes each afternoon; and a 3 course set menu dinner with wine each evening except Wednesdays. We can cater for special diets when arranged prior to arrival (such as gluten-free; vegetarian).
Our rates are per person based on 2 sharing
- STANDARD room – no supplement (Austrian twin/double; twin; or triple). Standard rooms have a washbasin. Bathroom facilities on the same floor are shared with 1 other guest room and a member of our staff. The shared bathroom has a bath with shower over and WC, plus there is a separate WC for these rooms.
- EN-SUITE rooms – supplements apply – all sleep 2 to 3 Austrian twin/double; twin; or triple. Private shower and WC
- Premium rooms – supplement €18 per room per night. Most have a balcony
- Room 18 – supplement €12 per room per night – large room with small en-suite
- Room 19 – supplement €12 per room per night – huge room with en-suite. Separate entrance near ski room. Natural light slightly restricted
TRIPLE ROOMS – A reduction of €30 per room per night applies
Transfers / Getting there
Our vehicle collects from Venice Marco Polo airport
- OUT – pick up between 20:00 and 20:15
- RETURN – enjoy virtually a full day on the slopes before departing the chalet at 15:45. This transfer is suitable for flights departing after 20:30, or guests visiting Venice. Please ask for our info sheet about getting into Venice and left luggage facilities.
Transfer Connection Indemnity
We offer a low-cost indemnity scheme against missed outward transfer connection. The premium of €15 must be paid at the same time as payment for the holiday/airport transfers and full flight details must be provided. If your designated flight is delayed, we will make alternative arrangements up to the value of €200 per person to get you to your Mountainsun accommodation as soon as safely possible and will, if necessary, provide budget overnight accommodation near the airport.
Alternatives for getting there…..
- We may be able to arrange alternative timings, or transfers from Innsbruck, for a supplement (rate subject to the number of passengers in the group and timings).
- Car hire for a few days can be very reasonable and we have free parking. If you don’t require our transfer service there would be a reduction of €70 p/p.
An adult lift pass covering the whole of Dolomiti Superski is included in the rate:- 3 day for 3 night stays; 4 day for 4 night stays; 7 days for 7 night stays.
Reductions apply to
- Seniors (born before 25/11/1954):- 3 nights – €14; 4 nights – €18; 7 nights – €26
- Juniors (born after 25/11/2003):- 3 nights – €41; 4 nights – €53; 7 nights -€78
- Bambino – (born after 25/11/2011):- Free pass (1 per accompanying adult); 3 nights – €138; 4 nights -€177; 7 nights – €258
EQUIPMENT RENTAL (in-house)
50% OFF our rates… we will have rates for next winter soon. As an indication, last year’s list prices for adult ski equipment were:-
- 3 days – skis €42 or €50; boots €25
- 4 days – skis €59 or €69; boots €35
- 6 or 7 days – skis €88 or €99; boots €40
(Payment for hire is taken in the resort).