|21 March 2018||Wednesday||€275|
|25 March 2018||Sunday||€275||€549|
|29 March 2018||Thursday||€275||€369||€589|
|01 April 2018||Sunday||€299||€589|
|02 April 2018||Monday||€249|
|05 April 2018||Thursday||€249||€299|
- Discounted equipment rental – 50% Off usual rates
- Transfers with set timings – 50% OFF usual rates – just €45 p/p return
We provide breakfast with hot option each morning; afternoon tea with homemade cakes each afternoon; and a 3 course set menu dinner with wine each evening except Wednesdays. For guests arriving on evening transfers, we arrange a late supper when you get to the chalet.
We can cater for special diets when arranged prior to arrival (such as gluten-free; vegetarian, vegan).
Our rates are per person based on 2 sharing
STANDARD room – no supplement (Austrian twin/double; twin; or triple). Standard rooms have a washbasin. Bathroom facilities on the same floor are shared with 1 other guest room and a member of our staff. The shared bathroom has a bath with shower over and WC, plus there is a separate WC for these rooms.
EN-SUITE rooms – supplements apply – all sleep 2 to 3 Austrian twin/double; twin; or triple. Private shower and WC.
- Premium rooms – supplement €17 per room per night. Most have a balcony
- Room 18 – supplement €12 per room per night – large room with small en-suite
- Room 19 – supplement €12 per room per night – large room with exterior entrance. Natural light is slightly restricted
TRIPLE ROOMS – Occupants of 3rd beds will be charged at 50%.
SINGLE OCCUPANCY – Standard room – supplement 25%.
TRANSFERS / Getting there
VENICE MARCO POLO €45 per person return (50% OFF usual price).
Journey time approximately 2.5 hours
- Wednesday – 21 March – collection at 19:30 pm
- SUNDAYS – 25 March & 01 April; – collection at 12:45 pm
- MONDAYS / THURSDAYS – 29 March; 02 April; 05 April – evening collection at 21:30 pm
- SUNDAYS – 25 March, 01 April & 08 April & MONDAY 09 April – early morning departure for flights taking off after 12:00
- MONDAYS /THURSDAYS -29 March; 02 April; 05 April – enjoy a full day on the slopes before departing the chalet at 16:30. This transfer is suitable for flights departing after 21:00, or guests staying in Venice.
Transfer Connection Indemnity
We offer a low-cost indemnity scheme against missed outward transfer connection. The premium of €15 must be paid at the same time as payment for the holiday/airport transfers and full flight details must be provided. If your designated flight is delayed, we will make alternative arrangements up to the value of €200 per person to get you to your accommodation as soon as safely possible and will, if necessary, provide budget overnight accommodation near the airport.
Alternatives for getting there…..
We may be able to arrange alternative timings, or transfers from Innsbruck, for a supplement (rate subject to the number of passengers in the group and timings).
Car hire for a few days can be very reasonable and we have free parking.
We can arrange lift passes and bring them to the chalet for you.
Full area / Dolomiti Superski pass rates:-
- 6 days – ADULT €265; JUNIOR (born after 25/11/01) €185; SENIOR (born before 25/11/52) €238
- 4 days – ADULT €193; JUNIOR €135; SENIOR €173
- 3 days – ADULT €150; JUNIOR €105; SENIOR €135
Local passes covering just Alta Badia are also available but full area passes are recommended for most people and only cost slightly more
Beginners – there is a Points Card system that will reduce costs. Please enquire.
Children born after 25/11/2009 are entitled to a FREE pass when a parent buys one (one free pass per adult)
EQUIPMENT HIRE (In-house) – 50% OFF
We have a range of equipment to suit all levels and a discount applies to these prices:
Skis or snowboards:
- Standard (beginner to intermediate) – 6 days €88; 3 days €42
- Premium (intermediate to expert) – 6 days €99; 3 days €50
Boots – 6 days €40; 3 days €25
Helmet – 6 days €20
Children’s ski pack (skis / boots /helmet)
- Ski length 80cm to 110cm – 6 days €48; 3 days €30
- Ski length 120cm to 140cm – 6 days €65; 3 days €42